Friday, February 09, 2007

Stepping out of character for a sec...

So yesterday, I go on a music binge. I pick up 3 CDs: The X-ecutioners' Built from Scratch, Lengend of the Wu-Tang Clan, and Lady Sovereign's Public Warning. All of these CDs are excellent.

The Wu, the greatest Hip-Hop tag team in history, got theirs on lock with hits like C.R.E.A.M., Wu-Tang clan ain't nuthin' to fuck with, and Gravel Pit. The X-ecutioners show their prowess as producers and beatmasters, and Lady Sovereign has a...unique lyrical style that flows into place with every verse. This album has such memorable songs as 'Love me or hate me' and 'A little bit of Shhhh'. She also has a funny moniker as being 'the biggest midget in the game'.

All good purchases and enough to keep me occupied in a sea of crappy music. Give these a spin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home