Thursday, January 04, 2007

Paladins of the Caribbean

In my last post, I mentioned the interesting times with Paladins in World of Warcraft. Today, my pally friend and I went hunting pirates and treasure. We fight a couple of pirates and he gets the tresure, rum and all. It was a good laugh though, even after getting jumped by giant sea turtles.

Me (watching a Gorilla run by named Amiee): Hey it's that monkey from that movie with the apes.

Pally: Planet of the Apes.
Me: No, not that one...CONGO!!! That's it! It was made in the 90s.
Pally: Cool.

Another conversation:

Me: LOL...just saw that Goblin's name...Spraggle Frock.
Pally: LOL.

Not much went on in the sense of conversation, but if I could make a vid of what goes on, it's awesome.

Reviews on the way. Get ready.

Coming soon: Inside the Gamer's Studio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home