Sunday, January 07, 2007

Inside the Gamer's Studio: Rahxephon91 of AnimeNation

Thanks for giving you time to making this possible, Rahxephon.

What are your favorite genres of games?
I love RPGs because I think they allow for the player to go on awesome adventures. I just love traversing a games world and taking part in its story.I love online FPS because I just like working with a team. Its a great gaming experience when your fighting some battle with other cool people. Lastly, I love action games because its just cool being the action hero. I'm all into the experience that comes with games.


How long have you been gaming?

Pretty much 10 years now. My interest in gaming started when I got my N64 for xmas in 1996. I would say though my interst into gaming as more then just a kids thing started when I got my PS2 and played Metal Gear Solid 2. Thats when gaming acutally became "something to me". It's hard to explain.


What is it that you like about gaming now?

I just love the experince that games let you partake in. I mean where else can you be some guy who is sneaking into government facilities and battling mechs? Plus they are just fun. I think games are really imaginative and I like that.

Well, I have only been playing for 10 years and I'm not sure a lot has changed but I did like it when Square wasn't making FF sequels.


What is your biggest gripe about gaming now?
All these companies that are just gouging gamers for extra stuff over xbox Live and the such. I shouldn't need to pay $20 for new maps. That stuff use to be free or just $5. $5 was reasonable to me and I would spend that on an online game. I also dislike what EA is doing with the marketplace. The Godfather game is the perfect example. Also, $5 for wallpaper? That is so stupid.


Anything that you would look for in gaming in the future?
Really just what developers can do with the PS3 and 360. I really wanna see what new worlds and experiences they can bring life to. Gears of War is great example. Personally I am not a big fan, but the world is just amazing to look at and they gunfights just add so much to it. You do feel like you are in some war. Final Fantasy XIII just looks incredible and from what I heard about the battle system. Its going to create one great experince.

Once again, I'd like to thank Rahxephon91 for taking the time to do this interview.

Next time on the Gamer's Studio: Jae Hoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home