Sunday, May 28, 2006

Goin' wireless...

So the good news is that I've gotten my internet problems solved...hurrah!!!

So, on to my sporadical rant:

You know what really grinds my gears...yak! I'm talking about the incessant, unimportant, brain-numbing yak that people, namely women, seem too fond to engage in. Right now, as I speak, I'm in a cafe and there are these 3 chicks, four if you count the 'kitty' whipped sap in the mix. They're just going on and on about stuff with no value or contribution to society as a whole and you know what...NOBODY CARES!!!

Sure, us guys like to shoot the breeze about games, machines, babes, and the whole nine, but women...good Lord, they just drive you nuts with their...yak!

Well, I got only 48 mins left before the joint I'm at closes, so I gotta make every bit of my time count.

Stay cool...and don't yak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home