Thursday, March 16, 2006

T.V. is bad...but we f*ckin' need it.

I remember reading somewhere that by the time we reach 18, the average American will spend more than 20,000 hours watching television. I also remember reading that Americans spend about 4+ hours a day watching television. To me, that's too damn much.

Sure, I watch television myself, but then I go out and do something. Sadly, most people nowadays don't have that get-up-and-go attitude and would rather let their minds go numb from ionospheric garbage. C'mon, people. 4 hours of television is too much. Read a book, go for a drive, walk around, work out, DO SOMETHING!!!!

Not to throw salt on TV, but it has its usefulness. Information and a spot of entertainment is all fine and dandy, but keep it in check, please.

I guess it's true...well, with the scope of Americans, at least: T.V. is bad...but we f*ckin' need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home