Monday, December 19, 2005

It's Chrimmy-time...

Yup, it's that time of the year. Deck the halls with boughs of holly, trimming the tree, and all that jazz. I still keep in mind the reason for the season and that's the birth of Jesus, our Lord.

On a minor rant, I just get PO'ed at the fact commercial rears its ugly head. I work in friggin' retail and it is literally hell on earth. People coming in wanting crap that I don't know what the deuce they're talking about or what they want. * Lord forgive me for my rant *

On the up side, it's peace on earth and good will towards men. A time for all peoples to come together. Do I sound like some cheesy primetime Christmas special...yeah. But hey, this season will do a lot of things to ya, just depends on how ya take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home