Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Night of the Living Stupid...(The Law rants)

With each passing day, I begin to lose some hope for humanity. Really...is it just me, or have we become a society of blithering idiots. I know that television isn't a reliable source of information, but it provides a nice microcosm of the world at large. Let's start with commercials. I can remember when there was some actual thought into marketing that would entice you into buying something. Now it has some boob, namely men, doing crazy crap trying to be funny, but falling flat. *Argh...my brain...it hurts so f*ckin' much*

Another thing is people. I just love to sit back in an open setting and let people jibber-jabber all day long. I mainly notice this at the mall and the movie theater. And I notice, not being sexist...just reporting the truth, that it seems the main perpertrators being teenagers and girls. Good grief, I was a teen once, but I had more sense than most of these morasses (Moron + Dumbass) walking around. Sometimes, I just want to turn around and yell: WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT..THE HELL UP!!!

Well, that's just a rant of mine, as I'm in hurry...

Thank you, and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home