Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Grinding my gears...

You know what really grinds my gears? Asshats. (these are perjoratively known as assholes). These are the people that make you want to throw a punch over the internet. These are the people that, no matter how zen you are, manage to screw up your day in one way or another. There seems to be many in real life, but the crux of the problem lies within the internet, the cesspool of asshats.

Good examples are myspace and online game communities. Let's start with myspace. Face it, virtually every person on that site is an attention whoring asshat. People spamming friends space just to make their puny e-peen feel better. These are the people who send pictures and crap without your prior notice or knowing who the hell you are. And a good chunk of these asshats are women. That's right, women. I'm just telling it like it is. You have everyone from dusty old women to jailbait sending you racy pics about how they wanna hook up and shit. You can ignore them, but they just keep pouring it in. Jeez, how desparate can someone get?

Another major example is the online gaming community. Some bastid wants to talk smack about you and their/your skills over the safety of cyberspace, knowing full well that they would get their pasty little asses whipped in real life. These are the people who say inane shit like "pwned", "n00b", "haxx0rzz", and a plethora of other crap that makes you want to eat glass and crap anthrax. I only got two suggestions to these type of asshats: 1) SPEAK ENGLISH!!! and 2) GROW THE HELL UP!!! There's an old saying, "act your age, not your IQ." Sadly, this concept is lost within the ether reaches of the internet.

Over time, I just learned to deal with the asshats and move on with my life because I know that I'd never meet them in real life and even if I did, I'd deliver an asskicking so vicious that their predecessors and descendants are gonna feel it. I'm just ranting to get this off my chest. But hey, ventings the best therapy, and I am zen, once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home