Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hello and welcome.

2 month hiatus due to varying circumstances, but I'm still here. Had a lot on my mind about this, that, and the other. I have a bit more time to myself as I am done with my networking classes for the time being and plan to dedicate every waking second to the bettering of myself.

First order of business, Prototype. This game puts you in the shoes of Alex Mercer, a subject of genetic manipulation, that gives him powers of assimilation, flight, and superhuman attributes. Only problem with this, is that everyone seems to want him dead for some reason. A full review is to be made soon by yours truly.

Second order of business, finding a new travel destination. I don't wanna go berserk, but I think I'll just branch out a little more, bit by bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home